Haha the Phantom of the Opera was great !! haha the phantom and christine's singing was super good.... wish i had a voice like that... and the effects were nice, I especially liked the part when the phantom disappeared at the end.... :)
btw, the choir is performing for convocation, vivace and some peace day thing, and as usual, the altos get the horrible parts that dun even sound in tune... sigh.....
yup, looking forward for a good trip ahead, hopefully we can make our way around, I wanna go to salzburg !! hahha and see all the quaint scenery in swizerland.....there's a nice chocolate factory (yummy !!) and a chapel of some sorts.... will post up pics if the connection is good, btw, the apartment has no connection so i'll have to blog in school... haha yup, anyway, the time difference is about 6 hrs... that reminds me, I have to charge my camera before I go... AND remember to put it in my bag....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home